|Salary||$28.08p.h + loadings + OT available|
My client is an independent 3rd party manufacturer specialising in assembly and testing communication products for mobile networks and are looking for experienced Technicians / Assembly workers to join their team in Castle Hill.
These roles will be working 38hrs per week on a casual basis with a view to permanent after a 3-6month qualifying period for the right applicant.
Due to the current COVID situation they are running 2 shifts – DAY and AFTERNOON.
The hours of work for day shift will be Monday to Friday from 7am to 3pm and afternoon shift will be Monday to Friday from 4pm to 12am
- Perform various measurements on telecommunication equipment using RF, digital and mechanical test equipment
- Perform general workshop duties and equipment maintenance
- Learning new methods / undertake training where required to perform the duties
- Understand the characteristics and measurement errors of the test equipment is use
- Quality testing of cellular / mobile RF path devices, antennas, and active antenna systems
- Assembling works
- Using hand and power tools
- Other duties as delegated from time to time
What you need:
- Experience with factory assembly
- Experience manufacturing and or testing Radio Frequency components used in the telecommunications is highly desirable.
- Be physically fit and flexible to do other duties required
- Capable to complete repetitive manual tasks
- Committed to work in a long-term opportunity
- A can-do attitude
- Have had at least one dose of COVID vaccine
- On-site parking available
- Public transport available
- Long term employment opportunities which can lead to a permanent role in the future
- A friendly team culture
- Overtime available in their busy periods
- Immediate start on offer
If you believe you are suitable for these roles, please apply via the link