|Location||CBD, Inner West, Eastern Suburbs|
Career Transition Assistance is a new initiative to help mature age job seekers build their confidence and become more competitive in their local labour market. We are seeking expression of interest for trainers interested in participating in the program on a casual basis.
About the Program:
The program provides practical assistance to help participants gain the contemporary skills they need to move into ongoing employment. Eligible job seekers will be referred to Tailored Career Assistance, Functional Digital Literacy, or both, depending on their needs.
- Relevant training and experience in providing career coaching and mentoring to mature-aged participants, with a focus on digital skills development, tailoring of resumes and cover letters, and job applications
- Desirable, but not essential: qualification in TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
You will provide Tailored Career Assistance to participants in:
- Identifying existing skills and transferability to other jobs or industries.
- Exploring opportunities in the local job market, and relevant transferrable skills
- Providing coaching in online job applications and establishing professional social media networks
About MTC Australia:
MTC Australia is a thriving social enterprise committed to creating opportunities for people to gain employment, skills training, work experience and career planning. Our high performing Education Services division will be providing the federally funded Career Transition Assistance program which support mature age jobseekers develop the skills to successfully navigate the local job market.
Applicants will be asked to complete an on-line application and a phone interview.
If you are interested in joining this new program as a casual, please complete the on-line application by following this link.
MTC Australia takes all reasonable measures to protect the safety and wellbeing of children and other vulnerable communities. As part of our employment screening process, you will be required to undergo a National Police Clearance and a Working with Children Check.