Our client is seeking an experienced Industrial Electrician Tradesperson to work at one of the largest market leaders within the Manufacturing of commercial and residential garage door companies in Revesby.
Initially this opportunity will be working on a casual basis with a view to permanency for the right applicant.
The role will cover a variety of tasks such as reading and interpreting specifications and blueprints, Installing, maintaining and repairing electrical components, working with programmable logic/automation controls, breakdown works, conducting electronic inspections and tests, troubleshooting and other duties as required in the factory.
The role will be for an immediate start and would be working Monday to Friday from 6am to 2pm. There will also be OVERTIME / SATURDAY work available
This is a unique opportunity and will only be offered to highly motivated and reliable trades people who meet the criteria of the role.
To be considered for these roles you will demonstrate the following:
- Posses strong industrial trade experience
- Holds an NSW Electrician licence
- Have own trade tools
- Physically fit and healthy and be flexible to do other tasks when required
- Mechanically minded
- Good verbal and written skills and the ability to follow instructions
- Have a great attitude
- Committed to work on a long-term assignment
- Able to lift up to 25 kilos
- Willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- Have a current forklift licence would be an advantage but not essential
- Must be able to pass a police Check
If you fit the above criteria, please apply. Please send all confidential applications via the link below
All suitable applicants will be contacted. Thank you for your application