|Location||Parramatta & Western Suburbs|
PERM TO TEMP role for the right applicant
Working for a large recycling / waste treatment plant in Eastern Creek
Plenty of OT available
Starting on a NIGHT SHIFT
Great team culture
Our client is one of the largest alternative waste/ recycling treatment plant located in Eastern Creek (off the M&) are looking for experienced Trade Qualified Electricians to join their team for an immediate start.
Initially this opportunity will be working on a casual basis with a view to permanency for the right applicant
Commencing on the Night Shift, and after a qualifying period you will transition to a permanent rotating shift role with the maintenance team.
Permanent Day Shift offers a $40hr pay rate with afternoon and nights to include additional shift loadings. All 8 hrs shift with overtime opportunities a reality.
- Reading and interpreting specifications and blueprints
- Installing, servicing, and repairing conduits, wiring and fixtures
- Conducting electronic inspections and tests
- Maintaining and servicing all electrical machines
- Working on conveyors and other machines within the recycling plant
About the candidate:
- Holds NSW Electrician licence / Electrical Trade Qualification
- Demonstrated experience as Industrial Electrician
- Strong attention to details
- Have full Australian working rights
- Available to start immediately
- Monday to Friday role from 10pm to 6am (NIGHT SHIFT)
- On-going role with a view to permanent for the right applicant
- Paying above the award rate - $40p/h + NS loading
- Free on-site parking
- Great team culture
If you feel you meet the criteria, please submit an updated resume NOW!!