Our client is a designer and manufacturer of industry-leading plastic cosmetic and pharmaceutical tubes and is looking for Packers / Production Workers with recent work experience to join their energetic and dedicated team in the Smithfield area.
These positions will initially be offered on a temporary basis which will lead to a permanent role after a qualifying period.
They are looking for 1x Packer / Production Worker to work on the afternoon shift – Monday to Friday from 2pm to 10pm & 1x Packer / Production Worker to work on the night shift – 11pm to 7am
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Sorting and packing plastic tubes
- Putting raw materials into machines
- Packing boxes
- Working on the production lines
- Performing quality testing and ensuring that all products manufactured meet the required standards
- Other manufacturing duties as required in the factory
To be considered for this position, you will have:
- Previous experience working in a production / manufacturing environment
- Familiar with FMCG environment
- Strong mechanical aptitude skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Great communication, physically fit and a spring in your step
- Have full working rights in Australia
- Fully vaccinated
If you meet the above criteria, have recent checkable work references in relation your production experience, please attach an up-to-date resume. please click the apply button below.
Please note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted & we thank you in advance for your application