MTC is a not-for-profit organisation that aspires to shape a society where everyone has the means and motivation to create a life of their choosing. We deliver high impact employment, training, and youth programs that help people gain skills for employment and entrepreneurship, build self-worth, and enable possibilities for transformative change.
About the Role
We are currently seeking a Recruitment Partner with previous experience in the Disability Employment Services (DES) sector to join our team working in Hurstville and Caringbah.
The Recruitment Partner is focussed on finding sustainable employment outcomes for participants within the DES program by actively identifying opportunities with local employers through business development and securing placements.
We would love to hear from candidates who enjoy building business relationships, thrive in a target-based environment, are motivated by exceeding their professional and personal goals and are looking for a career - not just a job. In this role, you will:
- Develop strong relationships with customers, both face to face and over the phone, to understand their placement potential and the actions needed to assist them to be job ready;
- Conduct customer appointments and guide customers through the process, identify barriers and devise appropriate management plans and pathway;
- Build and maintain effective relationships with local employers, identifying new and ongoing employment opportunities and developing a strong understanding of the local labour market; and
- Actively seek new customers through community engagement and networking.
To be successful in this role:
- You will be a people-person and have a strong customer focus
- You love achieving personal and professional goals
- You thrive on placing people into work and reaching sustainable employment outcomes
- Can work autonomously and prioritise workload
- Show a high level of resilience and ability to remain calm and keep a positive attitude when responding to a range of situations.
- Have experience in the employment services industry or demonstrated transferrable skills e.g. Community service, Sales, Customer service experience
- Hold a current and valid driver’s licence
- Knowledge and application of the Disability Employment Services (DES) contract Deed and guidelines is desirable but not essential
Why Choose Us
At MTC, you will have the opportunity to become a positive and lasting influence on someone’s life. The experiences, support, and training you gain here, will also help you grow as an individual and enhance your effect on the people we serve. At MTC, you can become the impact you imagine in your community.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and at MTC, you will be working in a diverse and inclusive environment. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are welcome and encouraged to apply.
Our core values of empathy, innovation, collaboration, and achievement, create a customer-centric culture that empowers us to do what it takes for our customers to know that they matter. A culture where we bring our individual and combined efforts to shape a society where everyone has the means and motivation to create a life of their choosing.
We recognise the importance of mental health and have an externally hosted Employee Assistance Program that provides our employees with confidential counselling, coaching, and leadership support for difficult life or work situations.
Join us if you are curious and self-aware, want to learn and grow, and are determined to do something that matters.
We also offer:
- Salary packaging and incentives
- Career and development opportunities
- Tailored Learning & Development
- Education Assistance Program
- Recognition and Reward scheme
- Flexible working arrangements
- Paid Parental leave
- COVID vaccination leave
Now is the time to act and be rewarded by making a difference to your community. To learn more about MTC and our opportunities, go to www.mtcaustralia.com.au
How to apply
Applications are being reviewed as they are received, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible with a resume and cover letter.
As part of our commitment to the safety of the children and vulnerable communities we work with, you will be required to undergo a Police Clearance, and Working with Children Check.
MTC is committed to the health and safety of our employees. MTC has implemented a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy requiring all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to applicable medical exemptions. By applying for this role, if you secure employment with us, you will be required to comply with the policy.
As this role requires access to ESS Web and associated DESE systems, you will be required to set up a myGovID account.