We are seeking an experience Administration Assistant to provide general administrative support to the Instructional Design Team. Reporting to the Instructional Design Manager, the position will support the team in preparing learning and assessment resources.
- Strong administrative skills
- Ability to work remotely and independently
- Highly proficient in MS Word, with exceptional document formatting skills
- Ability to test and review online learning content (Canvas LMS)
- Experience in using Teams to manage files and folders and attend video/audio conference calls
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to proof-read content is highly desirable.
How to Apply
Applications are being reviewed as they are received, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible with a resume and cover letter.
At MTC, we aspire to shape a society where everyone has the means and motivation to create a life of their choosing. We deliver high impact employment, training and youth programs that help people gain skills for employment and entrepreneurship, build self-worth, and enable possibilities for transformative change.
At MTC, you'll be working in an environment of inclusion that aspires to reflect the diversity of the communities and customers we work with. Our Reconciliation Action Plan champions our vision for reconciliation - an Australia that values and embraces the unique cultures, contributions, perspectives and strengths of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people