|Location||South West & M5 Corridor|
My client is well known manufacturing company that specialised in the manufacturing of commercial and residential garage doors. They are looking for experienced Administration Workers for an immediate start in REVESBY
As a result of continued growth their workload is expanding at an exponential rate. This has led to the need for further workers to join their team in on going capacity.
This position will initially be offered on a temporary basis which could lead to a permanent role. You will be required to work Monday to Friday from 8am to 4pm but during their busy times, you will need to be flexible to work outside these hours when required.
What you will do:
- Processing payroll transactions
- Completing inductions of new staff
- Creating purchase orders
- Dealing with customer queries on the phone and by email
- Supporting the dispatching team
- Filing of paperwork
- Contributes to a “can do’ working environment and other administration duties as required by client
What you will need:
- Previous experience working in a similar role within the transport or manufacturing field
- Requires strong technical and problem-solving skills, with “thinking outside the box”
- Strong administration skills
- Computer skills are essential and SAP experience is a MUST
- Excellent customer service skills
- High attention to details
- Able to pass a police check
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please submit an updated resume NOW!!
Please note only suitable applicants will be shortlisted