Our client has been in operation for over 100 years, an opportunity currently exists for TWO experienced Commercial Account Executives, with experience in the commerical furniture industry, to join this well-known Australian company. Working with this company will allow you to excel due to the quality and the well-known nature of their products.
Reporting to the NSW State Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Effective management of customers to ensure annual sales budgets are met
- Develop close knit business relationships with clients
- Provide guidance and expert advice to stakeholders
- Create opportunities for growth through product, profitable pricing and promotional activity
- Ensure sustainable profitable growth within customer portfolio
To be considered for this position, you will have:
- Sales and Account Management experience preferably from the commercial sector
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of the link between a manufacturer and the commercial market is desirable
This position will see you utilise your previous account management experience and skills to manage complex customer objections. You will need to manage customer expectations whilst at the same time increasing sales and profits. You will be rewarded with a competitive base salary, a company car and the ability to earn monthly bonuses by achieving and over achieving your targets.
Simply click on the APPLY button to register your interest.