|Location||South West & M5 Corridor|
My client is a manufacturing organisation that specialises in office and school furniture. As a result, they are looking for experienced warehouse operators with counterbalance forklift experience to join their team for an immediate start.
This role will be working 38hrs per week on a casual basis with a view to permanent for the right applicant.
The hours of work will be Monday to Friday from 7am to 3:30pm
- Working with educational and school furniture products such as desks, tables, chairs
- Operating a counterbalance forklift to load and unload trucks
- Loading and unloading containers by hand
- Picking and packing of orders
- Wrapping pallets
- Other factory hand duties as required
What you need:
- Experience operating a counterbalance forklift.
- Must have current LF forklift licence
- Be physically fit and flexible to do other duties within the warehouse or the factory floor. (Not just want to drive a forklift all day)
- Capable to complete repetitive manual tasks
- Committed to work in a long-term capacity.
- Full Australian working rights
- Temp to perm opportunity for the right applicant
- Stable work available
- On-site parking
- Close to public transport
- Great team culture
Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
If you believe you are suitable for these roles, please apply via the link.