|Salary||$65K + SUPER = BONUSES|
My client is an 3PL logistics provider specialising in E Commerce transactions. As a result, they are looking for an experienced Customer Service Representative to join their team in Moorebank for a PERMANENT opportunity.
This role is a permanent placement for the right applicant to start immediately
- Assisting the clients to set up new orders via Integration tasks or manual input
- Dealing with all customer inquiries, including escalating unresolved issues to the correct departments / services (billing / invoicing, product inquiries, package tracking)
- Resolve customer problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; creating tickets to the warehouse or any department directly involved with the solution of the problem
- Service customers seeking assistance with post-order issues such as returns, replacements, refunds, delivery status and back-order inquiries, and any other issues that may arise from the order fulfillment process.
- Educate and inform new customers on the use of their systems.
- Project a professional company image through phone and email interactions.
- Quote and book secure transportation for customers purchase orders to ensure they are delivered on time.
- Managing individual KPI to ensure targets are being met in accordance with management strategies.
- Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities as required by the company
About the candidate:
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in a customer service role
- Experience working in either a warehousing or transport logistics background (E-commerce company would be ideal)
- Strong attention to details
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft word, excel, powerpoint
- Working towards KPI’s
- Able to work unsupervised
- Have full Australian working rights
- Available to start immediately
- Monday to Friday DAY SHIFT role – 9am to 5pm
- Permanent position –65K + Super + bonuses
- Free on-site parking
- Great team culture