Our client, a specialist surface engineering company in Smeaton Grange are looking for a Qualified Tradesman / Cylindrical Grinding Machinist to join their team permanently. This role will allow you to further your skills and experience by working with high-profile manufacturing and heavy engineering equipment.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Operating a cylindrical grinding machine
- General and scheduled maintenance of the machine
- Perform tailored surface metallurgy
- Extensive metal work
- Fault finding and diagnosis
- Maintain a safe working environment
To be successful you will have:
- Local Trades experience in Fitting / Turning or Toolmaking
- Experience operating a cylindrical grinding machine
- History of safe working practices
- Experience using measuring tools
You will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical, plus a drug and alcohol test prior to being offered the role if you were successful.
This is a rare opportunity to permanently join their team and will not last long! If you have the qualifications and experience needed to be successful click “APPLY” to send your updated resume.