My client is one of Australia’s market leader within the Manufacturing of commercial and residential garage doors is looking for an Experienced Despatch Worker to join their team in Revesby.
This position will initially be offered on a temporary basis which could lead to a permanent role. You will be required to work Monday to Thursday from 3:45pm to 12:15am and Friday from 12pm to 6pm but during their busy times, you will need to be flexible to work outside these hours when required.
Your key responsibilities will include:
· Managing schedules and production for customers
· Answering phone enquiries
· Receiving / Despatching and picking orders
· Loading and unloading trucks using a counterbalance forklift
· Operating an overhead crane to move garage doors around the factory
To be considered for this position, you will have:
· Previous experience working in a production/ manufacturing or warehousing environment
· Proven experience with SAP or other ERP systems
· Work well as part of a team to promote a productive and positive team culture
· Current LF forklift licence
· Able to pass a police check, drug & alcohol and medical assessment
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please submit your application via the link
Please note only suitable applicants will be shortlisted