My client is one of Australia's largest manufacturing organisations that specialises in office and school furniture. As a result, they are looking for experienced assembling workers to join their team for an immediate start in MINTO
This role will be working 38hrs per week on a casual basis with a view to permanent for the right applicant.
The hours of work will be Monday to Friday from 7am to 3:30pm
- Working with educational and school furniture products such as desks, tables, chairs
- Assembling furniture products together
- Using basic hand and power tools
- Other factory hand duties as required.
What you need:
- Experience using basic hand and power tools.
- Experience with factory assembly in a warehousing / manufacturing environment
- Be physically fit and flexible to do other duties within the warehouse or the factory floor.
- Capable to complete repetitive manual tasks
- Committed to work in a long-term capacity.
- Full Australian working rights
- Onsite parking available
- Ongoing role working DAY SHIFT - Monday to Friday
- Great team environment
Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
If you believe you are suitable for these roles, please apply via the link.