An exciting opportunity current exists for an experienced Graphic Designer to join this very well known Australian owned manufacturer. Located in South West Sydney, just off the M5, you will be joining a company that has their products in major retail destinations such as Harvey Norman and Domayne. A position with this client isn't just a job, it is a career.
Reporting to the Group Marketing Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Create collateral and communications in line with briefs and brand guidelines
- Creation of graphics, web page designs, logos, illustrations, advertisements, brochures, video and digital content
- Discuss brief with stakeholders to understand key objectives of proposed work
- Produce the highest quality work possible whilst staying within budget and timeline
- Maintain asset libraries on Sharepoint and Teams
- Liaise with outside vendors regarding artwork requirements and output expectations
To be considered for this position, you will have:
- Tertiary qualification
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Advanced skills in the entire Adobe Creative Suite
- Video editing experience using after effects or Premier Pro
- Experience in web design and coding in CSS is advantageous
- Experience in three-dimensional modeling or animation is advantageous
This position is available for an immediate start. By working with this Australian company , you will be proud to put your name to the work you produce. Simply click on the Apply button to register your interest.