We are currently looking for Heavy Vehicle Diesel mechanics, for multiple roles in Queensland.
Our client is a supplier of the world’s finest heavy-duty trucks, diesel and gas engines, and power systems.
Distributing the Western Star Trucks, MAN Truck & Bus, Dennis Eagle, mtu, Detroit, and Allison Transmission brands, they operate across the most dynamic markets including on-highway and various off-highway industries such as mining, power generation, construction and industrial, rail, marine, oil and gas, agriculture, and defence.
To qualify for these positions, you have the follow attributes:
· Heavy Vehicle Trade Qualification
· A sound technical knowledge and experience with MTU, Detroit Diesel and Allison products
· A good sound working knowledge of the operation of appropriate PPS machinery, tools, and equipment.
· A solid background in Heavy Vehicle Maintenance, minimum two years’ experience.
· You must be able to past a medical, police check, supply two references.
This role is day shift, starting at 7am- 3.06pm Monday to Friday. This company has been in business for 50 years, they promote from within the business, and offer long term career path.
To submit your resume please press the Apply button