|Salary||Salary Package $110-$120K + Super|
Salary Package $110-$120K + Super + Bonus
South-West Sydney Location - PADSTOW
Full time Position with Australian Owned Co
Our client is currently seeking an Industrial Designer who would be responsible for all facets of developing world class bedding products with support from all other departments, including the Product Development Team. Based in Head Office, South West Sydney - PADSTOW (where the manufacturing site and showroom are also located).
Reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer your Key Responsibilities Include:
- Develop and create product design solutions, driven by innovation, that are customer focused.
- Implement comprehensive test protocols that ensure product development solutions meet both statutory and reliability standards.
- Ensure developments are cost effective, efficient and provided on time in line with our commitment to customers.
- Continuously monitor global trends in the bedding market & incorporate trends into product development recommendations.
- Work with key stakeholders to gain a solid understanding of the definition of customer requirements.
- Identify and develop innovation in manufacturing process in line with best practice
Key Accountabilities Include:
- Operational Targets
- Leadership and People Management
- Customer Engagement
- Adherence to company Policies & Procedures
Qualifications & Experience:
- Extensive experience Product Development.
- Strong and well demonstrated project management skills
- Experience in accessing and analyzing global data to identify emerging trends.
- Proven experience building and maintaining strong effective teams.
- Knowledge of manufacturing process & lean concepts.
- Knowledge of relevant WHS requirements and regulations.
- Ability to motivate and lead a team.
- Superior time management and organisational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work flexibly within tight time schedules and in accordance with variable workload demands.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very well-known player in their market. If you believe your skills and experience connect with this role - Please register your interest, simply click on Apply.