A very exciting opportunity currently exists for an experienced Instructional Designer to join an Australian owned manufacturing company. In operation for over 100 years, this company is very well known in the industry for the quality of their products. You will be responsible for the design and development of exceptional learning solutions which educate and engage both internal and external stakeholders across their products and services.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and subject matter experts to develop effective and engaging content
- Develop and maintain all corporate and product related training resources
- Develop content required for pathway education programs
- Manage e-learning content for internal and external use
- Devise modes of training assessment and measure effectiveness
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in learning and assessment design
- Demonstrated experience at the end-to-end development of high quality content learning programs
- Demonstrated experience in developing education and training content
- Experience working with Learning Management Systems
To learn more about this opportunity, simply click on the Apply button to register your interest.