|Salary||$65K + SUPER + Incentive bonuses|
My client is an 3PL logistics provider specialising in E Commerce transactions. As a result, they are looking for an experienced Inventory Team Lead to join their team in Moorebank for a PERMANENT opportunity.
This role is a permanent placement for the right applicant to start immediately
- Audit SKUs (UOMs and descriptions) during the Inbound process
- Report and fix duplicate records - SKUs, barcodes UOM, ambiguous descriptions
- Coordinate the put away of stock
- Monitor Inbound delivery schedules and report any delay that can impact the operation.
- Report stock damages, create warehouse requests to recount products, and move damaged stock to quarantine when required
- Perform stock takes
- Check adjustments of stock daily to create and perform counting tasks.
- Investigate location variances reported by the team leaders and other staff.
- Present reports of recurrent picking and packing errors to the Continuous Improvement team and outline possible solutions.
- Performing dispatching and other warehousing duties
- Operating forklifts
About the candidate:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience managing a team in warehousing, logistics or a similar environment
- Knowledge of inventory management software such as NetSuite (desirable)
- Experience working in either a warehousing or transport logistics background (E-commerce company would be ideal)
- Must have both LF and LO forklift licences
- Strong attention to details and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft word, excel, powerpoint
- Understanding of warehousing management systems
- Able to lift 20kilos comfortably
- Working towards KPI’s
- Able to work unsupervised
- Have full Australian working rights
- Available to start immediately
- Monday to Friday DAY SHIFT role
- Permanent position –65K + Super + bonuses
- Free on-site parking
- Great team culture