Our client provides local council services in the garden and landscape maintenance sector and are looking for labourer’s to join their team for an immediate start in Chatswood.
This position will initially be offered as ongoing casual but could lead to a permanent role. You will be required to work Monday to Friday 6:30am – 3.30pm paying $30.50 an hour.
- Mowing turf using various equipment: ride or push mower, brush cutter, edger
- Garden and landscape maintenance: mulching, pruning, weeding
- Goal post removal/line marking
- Pick up litter
- Blow pathways
- Maintain garden and landscape areas
- Checking sites for hazards and reporting issues
- Other duties as required by the client
About the candidate
- Previous maintenance experience
- Physically fit and able to be on your feet all day
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
- Must have full driver’s license
- Can work both as a team or independently
- White card required
- Must be vaccinated for COVID 19
- Must be an Australian Citizen or permanent resident with full working rights
- Available to start immediately
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please click the apply button now and submit your updated resume.