|Location||South West & M5 Corridor|
A very exciting opportunity currently exists for an experienced Marketing Communications Manager to join an Australian owned manufacturing client. Due to the incumbent going on maternity leave, this 12 month position has become available. They are looking for a creative marketer with experience writing brand and product copy to develop and execute effective communications across multiple channels including print, digital and in-store.
Reporting to the Group Marketing Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure the presentation of the brands reflects the prescribed brand standards, across product, POS, advertising and all forms of branded collateral
- Create high-quality written communications across all channels, including in-store collateral, retailer assets, website, blogs, eDM, social media, digits ads, video scripts and educational content
- Brief graphic designers on a broad range of printed and digital branded materials
- Assist with the development and execution of PR and media strategies and events
To be considered for this position you will have:
- Marketing or communications degree qualified
- Experience in a similar position
- Extensive copywriting experience
- An eye for detail
- Creative ideas and an eye for visual design
- Well organised and enjoys a fast paced environment
This position is available now. You will be joining a company that is well know and respected in the marketplace.