My client is one of Australia’s no 1 pure coffee brands. Family owned since 1958. Due to their peak periods, they are currently looking for an experienced Trade Qualified Mechanical Fitter or Maintenance Fitter to join their team for an immediate start in Silverwater.
This role will be initially offered on a casual basis and can lead to a permanent opportunity for the right applicant.
This is a day shift role, and our client is flexible with the starting times between 5am and 7am (8hrs shifts).
The days of work will be working Monday to Friday offering a payrate of $60.00p.h
What you will do:
- Provision of maintenance and technical support for the coffee manufacturing operations and assistance to the Engineering team/manager and production team.
- Complete all scheduled preventative maintenance tasks and or other assigned tasks as required.
- Ensure manufacturing targets are achieved, specifically continuous monitoring of machine OEE performance to ensure they are achieving set targets.
- Provide support to Production Engineering requirements, breakdown support and shift coverage.
- Effective use of technology to ensure records of maintenance, spare parts, contractor liaising are performed adequately.
- Approach of continuous improvement through machine optimisation and improvement.
Ideally you will demonstrate:
- Minimum of Certificate III in Engineering – Mechanical Trade.
- Restricted – Disconnection/Reconnection fixed wired low voltage appliances – national course code-UEESS00093 ideal but not essential.
- Proven experience working in food and beverage manufacturing industry or FMCG Industry. Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a maintenance or mechanical fitter.
- Understanding of production procedures and adherence to health and safety regulations.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and have good communication skills with flexibility on hours.
- High degree of problem-solving skills and mechanical aptitude.
- A degree of physical stamina and strength.
- Able to start work immediately.
- Have unlimited Australian working rights and be living in Australia.
Should you feel you fit the above criteria, PLEASE APPLY NOW and submit your updated resume via the link below
All suitable applicants will be contacted. Thank you for your application.