|Salary||$52,707K + 10% Super (Salary Package $57,978K)|
About our Client
One of the most recognized Outdoor Media and Infrastructure brands in the market.
This exciting and growing industry are seeking an exceptional individual to join the Norwest Operations Team.
Here’s what you’ll be able to say you do …
Based out of our Norwest Depot, you will be working within a team to provide a range of cleaning services and installation of advertising posters on street furniture and retail businesses.
You will be responsible for:
- Fortnightly posting of advertising campaigns as well as mid and special posts within that fortnight.
- Cleaning of all bus and train shelters and shopping centre posts (conducted before or after shopping hours) within your area (North West Sydney eg, Ryde, Epping, Gladesville etc)
- Graffiti removal and minor repairs
- Monitoring and reporting of damages and faults
- 100% adherence to strict policies, procedures and code of conduct
- Maintaining cleanliness of company vehicle
Here’s how you’ll know your skills will connect with this role ..
To be successful as a Posting and Cleaning Operative you will ideally possess the following:
- Previous experience in commercial cleaning or asset maintenance
- The ability to work as part of a team and work in a highly autonomous environment as role is working with minimal supervision.
- You get enjoyment working outdoors, rain, hail or shine
- Great organisational skills, working your schedule, coming back to Bella Vista base daily to refill water in 600 litre drum inside your 1 tonne van, picking up and preparing your posters once a week for the following week and catching up with weekly team meeting
- Excellent work ethic and time management skills to complete schedule
- Work a 38hr week Mon-Fri with hours dictated by road clear ways and work schedule therefore planning your day will involve late evening/early morning starts
- A high level of communication and the ability to utilize mobile technology
- A full and clean MANUAL Australian Driving License with high road and traffic sense with majority of role on the road
- Unlimited work rights in Australia
- The ability to pass a pre-employment Drug & Alcohol check and ongoing random checks
Two-week paid training/buddy up will be provided for the successful candidate.
If you are curious and ready to leap into a career like no other, we’re ready to speak with you. Please submit an updated resume NOW!!