|Location||South West & M5 Corridor|
MTC Recruitment are currently looking for experienced Production Workers to work in the Inner West suburbs of Sydney - Revesby location
One of Australia’s market leader within the Manufacturing of commercial and residential garage doors is looking for immediate start – Production Workers / Assemblers. As a result of continued growth their workload is expanding at an exponential rate.
This has led to the need for further workers to join their team in an ongoing capacity.
Workers are required to manually move component within the factory, including lifting boxes, pushing trolleys, use hand tools such as nail guns, saws, drills, sliding products along a production line, assisting the production staff and general manufacturing duties as required.
To be considered for these roles you will demonstrate the following:
- Experience in a production or manufacturing environment
- Have a background working as a Production Worker / Assembler
- Able to use hand and power tools such as ratchets, air drills, spanners, nail guns and other tools
- Physically fit and healthy and be flexible to do other tasks when required
- Mechanically minded
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to follow instructions
- Have a great attitude
- Able to lift up to 20 kilos
- Willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- Have a current forklift licence would be an advantage but not essential
- Must be able to pass a police Check
These roles are for an immediate start and would be working afternoon shift, Monday to Thurs from 3:45pm to 12:15am & Friday 12pm to 6pm.
Please note only suitable applicants will be shortlisted
If you believe you suit the criteria, please apply via the link