|Location||CBD, Inner West, Eastern Suburbs|
About the Role
We are seeking a Psychologist or experienced Provisional Psychologist to join our Employment Services team to support clients across various MTC Sites in the Sydney Metropolitan area in overcoming vocational and non-vocational barriers to obtain employment. You will gain success through:
- Delivering individualised, collaborative, evidence-based counselling interventions (including referrals) to adult clients with a wide range of clinical presentations including mood, anxiety, psychotic, substance- related, personality disorders, stress and trauma reactions, chronic pain and chronic health problems
- An ability to motivate and engage people from varied backgrounds and circumstances
- Delivery and reporting of services as per the Employment Services program
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Relevant qualifications and provisional or full registration as a psychologist with AHPRA
- Strong clinical and assessment skills
- A flexible and solutions focused approach to practice which links to employment
- An enthusiasm for helping people from varied backgrounds
- Ability to work flexibly and autonomously
How to Apply
Applications are being reviewed as they are received, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible with a resume and cover letter.
At MTC, we aspire to shape a society where everyone has the means and motivation to create a life of their choosing. We deliver high impact employment, training and youth programs that help people gain skills for employment and entrepreneurship, build self-worth, and enable possibilities for transformative change.
At MTC, you'll be working in an environment of inclusion; that aspires to reflect the diversity of the communities and customers we work with. Our Reconciliation Action Plan champions our vision for reconciliation - an Australia that values and embraces the unique cultures, contributions, perspectives and strengths of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander peoples.