|Location||CBD, Inner West, Eastern Suburbs|
Looking for a challenging and rewarding role where you can contribute to a positive social impact? We are currently seeking a Recruitment Partner, with previous experience in the Disability Employment Services (DES) sector to join our team working in Auburn/Parramatta.
Benefits and Culture
- Attractive remuneration package including salary packaging, travel allowance and incentives
- Inclusive culture where you will be a part of enriching and transforming lives
- Use your customer service experience to make a difference
- Contract role till June 2023
- About the Role
The Recruitment Partner is focussed on finding sustainable employment outcomes for participants within the DES program by actively identifying opportunities with local employers through business development and then securing employment opportunities for our customers.
We would love to hear from candidates who enjoy building business relationships, thrive in a target-based environment, are motivated by exceeding their professional and personal goals and are looking for a career - not just a job. In this role, you will:
Develop strong working relationships with our customers, to help them achieve their vocational and life goals
Build and maintain effective relationships with local employers, identifying new and ongoing employment opportunities and developing a strong understanding of the local labour market; and
Collaboratively work with other community or allied health organisations to better support our customers holistically
Actively seek new customers through community engagement and networking
To be successful in this role:
- You will be a people-person and have a strong customer focus;
- You love achieving personal and professional goals
- You thrive on placing people into work and reaching sustainable employment outcomes
- Can work autonomously and prioritise workload
- Have experience in the employment services industry or demonstrated transferrable skills e.g. Community service, Sales, Customer service experience
- Hold a current and valid driver’s licence
- Knowledge and application of the Disability Employment Services (DES) contract DEED and guidelines is desirable but not essential
- How to Apply
Applications are being reviewed as they are received, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible with a resume and cover letter.
At MTC, we aspire to shape a society where everyone has the means and motivation to create a life of their choosing. We deliver high impact employment, training and youth programs that help people gain skills for employment and entrepreneurship, build self-worth, and enable possibilities for transformative change.
At MTC, you'll be working in an environment of inclusion; that aspires to reflect the diversity of the communities and customers we work with. Our Reconciliation Action Plan champions our vision for reconciliation - an Australia that values and embraces the unique cultures, contributions, perspectives, and strengths of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander peoples