|Salary||$110 k - $170 k + Super|
MTC recruitment is currently seeking a experience solar / electrical engineer to join our client for a permanent based role based in the Sydney CBD location.
This is a fantastic opportunity with an excellent remuneration package on offer for the successful candidate.
Our client specializes in solar energy and has multiple ongoing projects and growing around the NSW region.
Your Purpose is reporting to the Chief operating officer, is the management of the engineering and technical team to provide innovative power solutions comprising of microgrids to both industrial and commercial customers to optimize their power, costs and energy efficiency.
Your duties and responsibilities:
· Work with Sales team to evaluate customer data to provide efficient technical solutions suitable to the commercial parameters of the opportunity.
· Provide support to Origination team with technical assessment of site and drawings
· Documentation – Develop full performance specifications, drawings, single line diagrams, basis of design documents, DNSP connections and provide documentation required for Development Applications to Project Development.
· Operations and Maintenance – Provide technical advice to O&M team and assist in the auditing of performance guarantees and where required fault-finding support. Support AM Team on Continual monitoring of installed systems for performance management and optimization
To be Successful for the position:
· CEC accreditation suitable for on-grid systems & battery storage
· Engineering Accreditation from Engineers Australia / Degree qualified in solar, electrical or mechanical engineering
· 5 – 20 year’s Engineering experience with 6-8 years in the design of commercial level solar systems 100kW+ through to utility multi MW systems.
· Good understanding of electrical Power systems
· Excellent Control and Instrumentation skills, knowledge and experience
· Desired skill in embedded networks and microgrid systems.
· Proven experience in project delivery particularly delivery on time & to deadlines
· Experience in maintaining operating equipment and fault finding where required
· Customer service focus with excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
· Proficiency in the following software o PV Systems / Nearmaps / AutoCAD / Homer / PowerCAD
· Good computer skills (MS Office)
· Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
· A team player with high level of dedication to the implementation of renewable energy solutions
Please click the Apply Button and submit your Resume