|Salary||$35.65p/h for afternoon shift|
MTC Recruitment are currently looking for experienced Trade Assistants with Carpentry or Shop Fitting experience to work for a large manufacturer of commercial and residential garage doors company in Condell Park
Due to new projects and continued growth, we are now currently seeking motivated Trade Assistants with carpentry or shop fitting experience that want to grow with the company.
These roles are for an immediate start and would be working on an AFTERNOON SHIFT – Monday to Thursday from 2pm to 10pm and Friday from 12:15pm to 5:15pm. (There will be an opportunity to move to DAY SHIFT in the future but these roles are commencing on an afternoon shift)
What you will do:
- Assist Tradesman make handmade aluminium sectional doors with architectural features
- Assembling frames, fixing composite and natural products to aluminium frames
- Cutting and drilling aluminium frames
- Use of air powered tools, pop rivet guns, drills, measuring tapes and other power tools
What you will need:
- Experience working as a Trade Assistant in either Carpentry / Shop Fitting or Assembling works
- Knowledge and strong experience of using hand and power tools
- High attention to details
- Mechanically minded and can think outside the box
- Excellent communication skills
- A team player and possess good problem-solving skills
- LF Forklift licence
- Physically fit and healthy and committed to an ongoing assignment
- Able to pass a police check
Please note that these roles will be for an immediate start so only apply if you are able to commence work straight away!!
If you believe you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to work with this well-respected company then please apply!