Our client has been established in Sydney since the 1940s and has offices in Australia and New Zealand. They are a company that works with leading brands to create and provide innovative and superior solutions.
We are currently looking for 1 x Experienced Warehouse Administration Officer to join their close-knit team based in Condell Park for an immediate start.
Mon - Fri 8:00am – 4:00pm
Reporting to the warehouse manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing all outbound orders
- Coordinating with 3PL for order despatch
- Managing all interstate transfers
- Generating correct paperwork for customers, transport and Chep movements
- Coordinating transport
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and 3PL
- Adhoc duties
Must have previous 3PL or warehousing experience.
To be considered for this position you will have:
· Minimum of 1 year administration experience
· High level of accuracy and attention to detail
· High level of communication skills
· Ability to multi-task and work to conflicting priorities
· Ability to work under pressure
· Quick and accurate customer service status information
· Excellent time management
· Ability to plan ahead
· Intermediate Excel skills
· Strong customer service with excellent communication and time management skills
· Has the ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Must be highly organized and have attention to detail
· Previous experience in transport/warehouse industry is highly desirable
Training will be provided for the right candidate.
Click on apply button and submit your resume we look forward to having you on the team.