Our client is an Australian family-owned business that specialises in unique and exclusive bathroom and kitchen products. As a result, they are looking for experienced warehousing staff to join their team for an immediate start in Smeaton Grange.
This role is a short-term casual assignment for a minimum of 4 weeks. This could extend longer for the right applicant.
The hours of work are: Monday to Friday from 8am to 12pm paying $31.25p.h
- Shrink wrapping pallets and strapping products
- General housekeeping in the warehouse
- Picking and packing orders
- Using a counterbalance forklift to load and unload products and move pallets around the warehouse
- Other warehousing duties required
About the candidate:
- Previous experience working in a warehouse environment
- LF Forklift licence required
- Physically fit and able to do repetitive tasks
- Able to lift up to 25kilos
- Good work ethics
- Strong attention to details
- Available to start immediately
- Have full Australian working rights
- Vaccinated for COVID 19
If you feel you meet the criteria, please submit an updated resume NOW!!