We are currently working with a high volume of customers in our Vocational Education Training Program, and we’re seeking qualified Trainers to deliver the White Card qualification. Training delivery will be conducted face to face across our Sydney East Metro region, and timetables are ready for offer to the right candidates.
To be considered for this position, you will need to demonstrate the following requirements:
- Hold a current TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or equivalent
- Have the relevant vocational competencies at least to the level being delivered and assessed or higher
- Experience as a Trainer and Assessor in relevant area as well as experience having worked with a diverse cohort
- Demonstrate current industry skills and experience directly relevant to the training/assessment being delivered
- Ability to motivate students and deliver engaging training
- Have strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Demonstrated understanding and commitment towards RTO administration and compliance requirements relevant to the role
- Actively engaging ongoing professional development in VET knowledge and skills, industry currency.
- Available to travel between sites.
How to Apply
Applications are being reviewed as they are received, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible with a resume and cover letter.
At MTC, we aspire to shape a society where everyone has the means and motivation to create a life of their choosing. We deliver high impact employment, training and youth programs that help people gain skills for employment and entrepreneurship, build self-worth, and enable possibilities for transformative change.
At MTC, you'll be working in an environment of inclusion; that aspires to reflect the diversity of the communities and customers we work with. Our Reconciliation Action Plan champions our vision for reconciliation - an Australia that values and embraces the unique cultures, contributions, perspectives and strengths of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander peoples.
As part of our commitment to the safety of the children and vulnerable communities we work with, you will be required to undergo a Police Clearance and Working with Children Check