|Location||Parramatta & Western Suburbs|
About MTC Recruitment
MTC Recruitment Ltd (MTCRL) is a boutique agency operating in Parramatta, the commercial heart of Sydney. We provide high quality temporary and permanent recruitment services to a range of government and corporate clients. As a not-for-profit organisation, you will sleep easy at night, knowing that any surpluses generated by the organisation are directed towards the social initiatives of our parent company MTC Australia.
About the role
Reporting to the Team Leader, this position will focus on servicing existing business in the blue-collar space. This is not a sales role, there will be no expectation for you to make cold sales calls. Your clients are all within the manufacturing, warehousing, logistics sectors. You will be responsible for managing both large PSA clients and SME’s.
Responsibilities of this position include:
· Management of existing key accounts
· Building relationships with key decision makers across your clients
· Developing and delivering on service schedules
· Organically growing the number of temp’s you have working with your clients
· Filling occasional perm roles
· End to end recruitment; full candidate and client cycle
· Working collaboratively with your immediate team and the greater MTC community
To be effective in this role you will have:
- Previous experience working in a similar role or high volume external recruitment experience.
- Recruitment experience including the account management of 75 plus temps.
- The desire to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Blue collar experience desired but not essential.
- A can-do attitude.
- High attention to detail.
- Exposure to recruitment CRM packages is an advantage
What’s on offer?
An attractive remuneration package awaits the successful candidate. You will be working for a commercially successful organisation that provides an inclusive culture where you will be a part of enriching lives and providing “opportunities to become”.
MTC is committed to diversity and inclusion within our workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are welcome and encouraged to apply. Please accompany your resume with a cover letter, outlining your suitability for our role. All successful applicants will be required to complete criminal history verifications.
If you want to make a positive impact in the community, apply now.