MTC is a social enterprise that enables people to overcome barriers on their path to meaningful work. We do this through the employment, mentoring and training programs we deliver.
Each year we support over 20,000 people across NSW and QLD that are vulnerable and experiencing disadvantage with new skills, confidence and opportunities.
About the Role
- Do you empathise with customers?
- Are you enthusiastic and thrive on helping others to succeed?
- Can you multitask and adapt quickly to change?
Then we would love to have you in our team!
We are looking for an exceptional team player with inbound and outbound call centre experience to join the Customer Care Division of MTC. You will be able to develop a specialized skill set very quickly and have an opportunity to grow within the role and take on more responsibility. You will also receive comprehensive training to ensure you are comfortable in your new role.
The Customer Care team plays a critical role within our organisation by resolving enquiries (inbound, outbound, and digital) from existing and prospective clients regarding MTC products and services.
You will be:
- Be the first point of contact for all customers of MTC, proving information and high level of service.
- Call MTC leads, prospects, customers, and referrers.
- Provide administrative support to enable the timely and efficient delivery of MTC programs.
- Experience in a contact centre or office environment.
- Computer literacy and data entry skills.
- A customer focused mentality with a desire to deliver great service every time.
- Self-motivated with the ability to communicate with a broad demographic of customers.
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills including listening, questioning, and building rapport.
- Work well as part of a team to promote a productive, inclusive, and positive team culture.
- Demonstrated ability to move easily from inbound to outbound campaigns.
- Able to respond and adapt to high work demands while maintaining your quality and productivity.
- Workforce Australia experience (desirable).
Why Choose Us
At MTC, you will have the opportunity to become a positive and lasting influence on someone’s life.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and at MTC, you will be working in a diverse and inclusive environment. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people with lived experience of disability are welcome and strongly encouraged to apply. If there are reasonable adjustments to a recruitment process, role, or your work environment to help you, let us know.
Our core values of empathy, innovation, collaboration, and achievement, create a customer-centric culture that empowers us to do what it takes for our customers to know that they matter.
We also offer:
- Salary packaging and incentives
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career and development opportunities
- Education Assistance Program
- Recognition and Reward scheme
- Flexible working arrangements
- Paid Parental leave
- Two Me Days annually
Now is the time to act and be rewarded by making a difference to your community. To learn more about MTC and our opportunities, go to www.mtcaustralia.com.au
How to apply
Applications are being reviewed as they are received, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible with a resume and cover letter.