|Salary||$28.26 per hour|
Our client is a third-generation Australian owned family business, due to steady grow and business expansion, they are seeking Food Production Factory Workers to join their team based in Auburn.
The working hours are Monday to Friday from 6am to 2pm, paying $28.26p.h
- Food Production and Production line work
- Conducting quality checks
- Operating Food Manufacturing machines
- Weighing and Measuring Products
- Reporting and Record keeping
- Palletising Products
- Able to lift 25kg or more.
- Able to follow instructions & recipes.
- Comfortable complying with strict food-safe standards.
- Assisting in the production of Food Products
- Weighing and Mixing Raw food products
- Accurate Record Keeping and Time Management
If you believe you have the required skills for these roles, please apply NOW and an account manager will be in touch to discuss your application.28.268.26