|Location||South West & M5 Corridor|
My customer is an Australian own company specializing in the development and manufacturing of plastic rotational moulding and blow moulding products. They do products such as Water Tanks, Storage Solutions, Spill Management and Outdoor adventure products.
As a result, they are looking for an experienced Machine operator to join their team for an on-going opportunity in Revesby
The role offered will be working on an afternoon shift but will initially be trained on a day shift.
The hours of work will start on a day shift - Monday to Thursday from 8am to 4pm & Friday from 6am to 12pm and once trained up will move into the afternoon shift working Monday to Thursday from 2pm to 10pm & Friday 12pm to 6pm.
- Loading raw products into machines (bags of products are 25kilos in weight)
- Unloading finished products from machines
- Use of a ratchet air drills to remove bolts
- Operating machines
- Quality controlling of products
- Operating a pallet jack
- General cleaning of the factory
About the candidate:
- Experience working on a fast-paced production line in a manufacturing environment
- Proven experience operating machines
- Knowledge and strong experience of using basic hand and power tools
- Able to do repetitive duties
- EWP licence is an advantage but not necessary
- High attention to details
- Mechanically minded and can think outside the box
- Excellent communication skills
- A team player and possess good problem-solving skills
- Physically fit and healthy and committed to an ongoing assignment
- Stable ongoing work available with a view to permanent for the right applicant
- On-site parking available
- Opportunities to grow with the business
If you feel you meet the criteria, please submit an updated resume NOW!!