|Salary||$25hr Days &$28.75hr A/Noons + 10% Super + O/Time (Pay increase after end of financial year)|
For over 30 years this rapidly expanding Australian owned and managed Food Manufacturing company has been supplying their products to supermarkets, hospitals, airlines and healthy food delivery organisations wholly made by their valued employees.
- 38hr Working Week - +Opportunities for Overtime
- Day Shift: $25hr + 10% Super (Pay increase after End of financial year)
- Afternoon Shift: $28.75hr + 10% Super (Pay increase after End of financial year)
- Machine Operation, including machine setting and fault finding
- Performing quality control inspections
- Adhering to company safety and quality policies and procedures
- Good housekeeping
- Able to follow all food GMP and HACCP processes
To Be Considered for this role you MUST have:
- Machine Operation Experience – (FMCG packaging experience an advantage)
- Ability to follow strict hygiene standard procedures
- Communication skills
- Ability to work in a safe manner and physically fit for all manual handling duties (lifting)
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Commitment and the ability to work Monday-Friday
This is the perfect role if you come from the food or pharmaceutical industry.
You must be an Australian Citizen or No working restrictions to apply.
Interested candidates should apply with an up to date resume. Please note that part of the recruitment process will require 2 relevant work Reference Checks.