- Experienced Qualified Mechanical Fitters required for an immediate start in Castle Hill
- Working for a global leader organisation
- Close to public transport and a great pay rate
My client is the global leader in motion and control technologies. Precision engineered solutions for Aerospace, Climate Control, Electromechanical, Filtration. As a result, we are looking for Qualified Mechanical Fitters on an ongoing basis with view to Permanent.
- Repairing and assembling on pumps, valves, motors, hoses and other parts
- Testing and identify defective or worn mechanical components on equipment
- Issue and complete work orders as required
- Cleaning, painting and detailing of completed products
- Cutting metal and other steel products
About the candidate:
- Holds an Australian Trade Certificate in Mechanical Fitting
- Experience in Hydraulics works
- Fluid power experience would be ideal but not essential.
- Experience in dealing with customer enquiries and expectations.
- Previous experience in working with tolerances
- Strong attention to details
- Great communication skills (verbal and written)
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing techniques
- Available to start immediately
- On-site parking available
- Ongoing role with a view to permanent for the right applicant
- Overtime available
- Great team culture
- Stable employment opportunities
If you feel you meet the criteria, please submit an updated resume NOW!!