Mobile Home Loan Specialist for a Big 4 Bank
Seeking a self-motivated sales professional, with a hunger to succeed!
Our client is an established and successful Mobile Lending franchise seeking a candidate with a passion for sales to deliver an exceptional client experience to the Southern Suburbs of Sydney.
In order to succeed in this role, you will:
- Develop and manage your own portfolio of clients through your ability to network and create long term, rewarding relationships to ensure monthly settlement targets are achieved
- Have quality in-depth conversations with new and existing clients to understand their financial position, needs and desired outcomes to help them achieve their financial goals (through new home purchases, refinancing, construction, restructuring and/or debt consolidation)
- Be eager to prospect for new business opportunities from your existing direct networks and our existing client base.
- Achieve sales targets through referrals by building strong client advocacy
- Able to work flexible hours to accommodate after hour client meetings
- You will be mentored through how the business operates from generating leads, fielding inquiries, completing client interviews, closing and settling sales
- Be provided leads to get you started and support your development ensuring your success long term
- Given administration support to assist with managing your applications from submission to settlement stages
- Have a keen interest in the residential property market and/or property investing
- Good understanding of the loan application and settlement process or have gone through the process yourself
- Strong people skills with a natural ability to build rapport and trust with your clients
- Sales and business development focused with a passion for providing outstanding level of service
- An "Entrepreneurial Spirit"
- A high degree of competency in computer and web applications - we are a paperless office
- High Level of communication, written and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Current unrestricted Australian Drivers License is required
- Australian Resident or Citizen
- Previous banking, broker office and/or lending experience
- Financial analysis of customer documentation to write and structure home loan applications
- A strong existing network will be highly regarded
- This role would also lend itself to current branch and business bankers who want to move into mobile / residential channel
- Enjoy a fun small business culture in a tight-knit team
- Highly flexible working arrangement once you are fully proficient in the role - ability to work from the office and your home
- You will be rewarded with a remuneration package that includes a competitive base salary with a generous bonus structure based on out-performance
- Car Allowance provided
- Being part of an ANZ Franchise, you will enjoy full ANZ Staff Benefits & Perks
If you thrive and belong in a positive sales environment, then APPLY NOW.
Please include your Resume and a Cover Letter explaining why you are the right person to be considered for this role.