MTC is a social enterprise that enables people to overcome barriers on their path to meaningful work. We do this through the employment, mentoring and training programs we deliver. Each year we support over 20,000 people across NSW and QLD that are vulnerable and experiencing disadvantage with new skills, confidence, and opportunities.
About the Role
MTC has an exciting opportunity for a NDIS Customer Relationship Manager to join our team. You will lead and undertake extensive external stakeholder and community engagement to promote MTC’s new service and identify potential participants for our NDIS programs.
Reporting to the NDIS Operations Manager, the NDIS Customer Relationship Manager will:
- promote MTC’s new service to community stakeholders.
- lead the recruitment and onboarding of new participants.
- be a member of a project team to launch this program.
- liaise with participants’ family members and carers to update them of participant progress.
- Assist in running promotional activities.
The ideal applicant we are seeking will have:
- Previous experience in NDIS and/or SLES, and with young people with complex support needs
- Knowledge of the policy and principles relating to disability and the NDIS
- Strong networking and business development skills, with the ability to build effective networks and relationships.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and experience with a strong emphasis on working effectively with key stakeholders.
- Current QLD Driver’s licence
- Current first aid/CPR qualifications is desirable (or willingness to obtain)
- NDIS Workers Check (or willingness to obtain)
Why Choose Us
At MTC, you will have the opportunity to become a positive and lasting influence on someone’s life. We are an equal opportunity employer, and at MTC, you will be working in a diverse and inclusive environment. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people with lived experience of disability are welcome and strongly encouraged to apply. If there are reasonable adjustments to a recruitment process, role, or your work environment to help you, let us know.
Our core values of empathy, innovation, collaboration, and achievement, create a customer-centric culture that empowers us to do what it takes for our customers to know that they matter.
We also offer:
- Salary packaging and incentives
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career and development opportunities
- Education Assistance Program
- Recognition and Reward scheme
- Flexible working arrangements
- Paid Parental leave
- Two Me Days annually
Now is the time to act and be rewarded by making a difference to your community. To learn more about MTC and our opportunities, go to www.mtcaustralia.com.au
How to apply
Applications are being reviewed as they are received, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible with a resume and cover letter.