Our client is looking for a Full time Production Tehcnicaiton to join a growing team located in Kingsgrove specialising in the Medical Industry .
You will be responsible for assembling generators known as ‘Technegas’ as well as monitoring and servicing systems, diagnosing issues and troubleshooting equipment, including running tests and completing reports, updating and improving existing systems, and repairing and replacing faulty equipment.
Full time Permanent Position Location kingsgrove
$70,000 Per Year Plus Super
****No tickets are required for this role, however this role would suit someone with an electrical background or someone who has experience or enjoys assembling parts****
Hours of Work:
The role will be Monday to Friday, from 7.00am – 3.30pm with opportunities for potential overtime. Hours may be negotiated.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Assemble generators as well as sub-assemblies
- Set up, calibrate, test and complete all quality documentation to ensure compliances.
- Check the quality of parts sub-assemblies and finished generators and report any defects
- Fault finding and problem investigation for generators
- Repair, service and maintain generators off-site when required
- Technical Production experience is ideal
- Strong problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with visual quality control
- Friendly team (very down to earth)
- Social events
- Long-term incentive programs
- Local Gym discount!!!
- Full training provided
If you think you have what it takes and this role interests you, APPLY NOW!!