|Location||South West & M5 Corridor|
MTC Recruitment are currently looking for experienced Trade Assistants to work between Condell Park / Revesby locations
One of Australia’s market leader within the Manufacturing of commercial and residential garage doors is looking for immediate start – Trade Assistants. As a result of continued growth their workload is expanding at an exponential rate.
This has led to the need for further workers to join their team in an ongoing capacity.
Workers are required to work in their special door section, use hand and power tools to assemble garage doors panel together, sliding products along a production line, operating a counter balance forklift, assisting the production staff and general warehousing duties as required.
To be considered for these roles you will demonstrate the following:
- Experience in a production or manufacturing environment
- Have a background working as a Trade Assistant / Assembler
- Able to use hand and power tools such as ratchets, air drills, spanners, nail guns and other tools
- Must have a LF Forklift licence
- Physically fit and healthy and be flexible to do other tasks when required
- Mechanically minded
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to follow instructions
- Have a great attitude
- Able to lift up to 20 kilos
- Willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to pass a police Check
These roles are for an immediate start and would be starting on a afternoon shift then will move to a day shift
Hours are: Monday to Thurs from 2pm to 11pm & Friday 12pm to 6pm.
Please note only suitable applicants will be shortlisted
If you believe you suit the criteria, please apply via the link