MTC Recruitment are currently looking for experienced Trade Assistants with a strong tooling background to work for a large manufacturer of commercial and residential garage doors company in Condell Park
Due to new projects and continued growth, we are now currently seeking motivated Trade Assistants who want to grow with the company for a long-term opportunity.
This role is for an immediate start and would be working on an AFTERNOON SHIFT – Monday to Thursday from 2:30 to 11pm and Friday from 12:15pm to 5:15pm. (There will be an opportunity to move to DAY SHIFT in the future)
What you will do:
- Assist Tradesman make handmade aluminium sectional doors with architectural features
- Assembling frames, fixing composite and natural products to aluminium frames
- Cutting and drilling aluminium frames
- Using a variety of air powered tools, pop rivet guns, drills, measuring tapes and other power tools as required
What you will need:
- A strong tooling background required
- Experience working as a Trade Assistant – shop fitting, carpentry or construction background would be an advantage
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- High attention to details
- Mechanically minded and can think outside the box
- Excellent communication skills
- A team player and possess good problem-solving skills
- LF Forklift licence desirable but not essential
- Physically fit, can stand on your feet all day and committed to a long-term ongoing assignment
- Able to pass a police check
- Have had at least one dose of COVID 10 vaccination
Please note that this role will be for an immediate start so only apply if you are able to commence work straight away!!
If you believe you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to work with this well-respected company, then please apply!