MTC Recruitment are currently looking for experienced Water Waste Operators to work in the South Western suburbs of Sydney – Padstow location.
This large manufacturing organisation is a market leader making putties and other adhesive products and are looking for experienced Water Waste Operators to be part of their water waste treatment team for an immediate start.
Workers will be required to do a variety of tasks such as operating a counter balance forklift, operating production machines, quality testing chemicals, decanting waste water into large tanks, transferring waste water into a holding and mixing in chemicals to separate solids from water waste, working on a production line and other duties as required within a manufacturing environment.
This role is working in an ongoing capacity – Monday to Friday from 7am to 3pm
To be considered for these roles you will demonstrate the following:
· Experience working within a wastewater treatment environment or similar industry
· Not afraid to get your hands dirty
· Capable of following instructions, both verbal and written
· Experienced in basic quality testing
· Must be physically fit and healthy, capable of manual handling tasks (regularly lifting items weighing 25kg)
· Must have LF Forklift Licence
· Able to commit to ongoing work
· Understands expectations of workplace health and safety
· Be able to work autonomously by self and with a team
· Good attention to detail
· Have good written and verbal communication
· Able to pass a police check
Please note only suitable applicants will be shortlisted
If you believe you suit the criteria, please apply via the link