Our client is a global logistics and transportation company that specialises in bespoke supply chain solutions, e-fulfillment and transportation by air, sea, rail and road.
Due to increasing activity, we are looking for experienced warehousing staff with Pick Packing | RF scanning experience required to work at their busy site in Yennora.
The role requires skills that cover:
- Pick packing products
- Using an RF scanner
- Use of a pallet jack | Wave rider
- Palletising and wrapping pallets
- Receiving and Dispatching products
- Unloading containers by hand
To be successful you will:
- Have experience pick packing and using an RF scanner
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with set targets
- Attention to details and can follow instructions
- Flexible to work different shifts and overtime when required - Shift times range from 7am, 8am, 9am and 10am starts ( Working 8hr shifts)
- Physically fit and can do repetitive tasks
- Have a can do attitude
- Can lift up to 15kilos
- Have full working rights to work in Australia
These roles are to be filled immediately and will be working on day shift. To be considered for these roles please “APPLY NOW” and submit your application.
Please note that only suitable applicants will be contacted