|Salary||$53K + 10% Super (Salary Package $58,300) | CPI increase on July 2022|
Is a pioneering media company specialising in out of home media in Australia. This includes billboards, wallscapes, and posters seen while “on the go” at bus shelters, shopping centres and around railway stations. Sydney Metro Area has two vacancies for a on the road Posting/Cleaning Operative.
- Ensure all posting advertisements and areas are cleaned and posted in accordance with set timelines and standards whilst adhering to WHS practices and traffic management plans.
- Work: 7.6 hr day + Half hour lunch – Monday-Friday (38 hours per week)
- Completing and maintaining all necessary registers, forms, and documentation in relation to stock, equipment and workplace health and safety.
- You will need to go into the Bella Vista depot DAILY (approx. 7.30am) to fill work van with filtered water for posters and cleaning and return to the depot at the end of the day to pick up any additional jobs for the next day, refill water, stock replenishment and clock off.
- Two-week paid training/Buddy up will be provided for the suitable candidates.
- Van to take home and work phone will be provided
You will be responsible for:
- Fortnightly posting of advertising campaigns as well as mid and special posts within that fortnight.
- Cleaning of all bus and train shelters and shopping centre posts (conducted before or after shopping hours) within your allocated area (Northwest Sydney and Southwest Sydney areas are available).
- Monitoring and reporting of damages and faults
- Cleaning posted ads and shelters
- 100% adherence to strict policies, procedures, and code of conduct
- Maintaining cleanliness of company vehicle
To be successful for this position, the ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working roadside an advantage
- The availability to work flexible hours as some jobs may require working early morning or late nights – As long as you get your work done in a reasonable time frame. Flexibility with work hours due to road clearways - early morning, mid-morning or late evenings will need to be considered.
- Great customer service skills and the ability to work with a diverse range of people.
- Great attention to detail and ability to maintain accurate records
- Enjoy working outdoors and being on the road (A must)
- Previous experience in commercial cleaning and maintenance an advantage
Requirements for the job:
- Possess a clean Manual Australian Driver’s License and have safe driving skills
- Unlimited work rights in Australia
- The ability to pass a pre-employment Medical & Drug & Alcohol check.
- Pass ongoing random Drug & Alcohol checks
If you are looking for a career in which no two days are the same, please click APPLY