We’re currently seeking an RTO Compliance Officer for our RTO and Youth and Community divisions. This role will provide support to the divisions in understanding and meeting their contractual and quality management requirements, as well as driving continuous improvement through process development, compliance reviews and professional development of staff.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Develop and continuously improve the Quality Management System for accredited and non-accredited programs.
- Work collaboratively with the Quality Assurance and Risk divisions to ensure the Education RTO and Youth and Community divisions meet all requirements of internal and external audits.
- Coordinate and provide quality assurance of lesson plans, lesson observation, assessment moderation and assessment validation for all qualifications on scope of registration.
- Update RTO and Youth and Community divisions with Departmental or ASQA compliance requirements and changes.
- Prepare policies, standard operating procedures, work instructions, forms and any other relevant support documentation.
- Identify process improvements and conduct training to increase staff knowledge and skills.
- Develop professional development resources to support staff, including online learning modules.
The Compliance Officer is an expert on document management, compliance and quality assurance within the Education and Training space.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Degree in a relevant discipline, or experience deemed equivalent.
- Previous experience in a quality management or service excellence role within the Vocational Education and Training industry.
- Knowledge of education / ASQA compliance requirements.
- Exceptional communication skills – including the ability to write technical documentation such as polices, standard operating procedures, and work instructions.
- Experience in controlled document management and use of relevant systems.
- Ability to build relationships and influence – coaching and training others to adhere to a quality management system.
How to Apply
Applications are being reviewed as they are received, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible with a resume and cover letter.
At MTC, we aspire to shape a society where everyone has the means and motivation to create a life of their choosing. We deliver high impact employment, training and youth programs that help people gain skills for employment and entrepreneurship, build self-worth, and enable possibilities for transformative change.
At MTC, you'll be working in an environment of inclusion; that aspires to reflect the diversity of the communities and customers we work with. Our Reconciliation Action Plan champions our vision for reconciliation - an Australia that values and embraces the unique cultures, contributions, perspectives and strengths of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people.
As part of our commitment to the safety of the children and vulnerable communities we work with, you will be required to undergo a Police Clearance and Working with Children Check.
MTC is committed to the health and safety of our employees. MTC has implemented a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy requiring all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to applicable medical exemptions. By applying for this role, if you secure employment with us, you will be required to comply with the policy.