|Location||CBD, Inner West, Eastern Suburbs|
Outcomes & Claims Advisor
- Full time fixed term contract to June 2022 based at Burwood
- Attractive remuneration package including salary packaging
- Inclusive culture where you will be a part of enriching and transforming lives
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has become available for an outcome focused Outcomes & Claims Advisor to join our team in a fixed term contract role. The Outcomes and Claims Advisor co-ordinates outcomes tracking following placement into employment.
- Provide quality post placement support that establishes effective relationships with customers and employers.
- Show empathy, respect and understanding of the customers’ needs, assisting customers to remain motivated to maintain employment.
- Monitor wage subsidy requests and confirm customer eligibility.
- Delivery and reporting of services as per the Employment Services program.
- Centralised processing of wage subsidy and employment fund transactions.
- Compliance checks of Placements and process to ensure compliance with guidelines and policies.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in customer service, sales or employment services and the ability to meet contract guidelines
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service excellence
- An enthusiasm for helping people from varied backgrounds
- A drive to achieve personal and professional goals and to meet KPI targets
- Passion, commitment, flexibility
How to Apply
Applications are being reviewed as they are received, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible with a resume and cover letter.
At MTC, we aspire to shape a society where everyone has the means and motivation to create a life of their choosing. We deliver high impact employment, training and youth programs that help people gain skills for employment and entrepreneurship, build self-worth, and enable possibilities for transformative change.
At MTC, you'll be working in an environment of inclusion; that aspires to reflect the diversity of the communities and customers we work with. Our Reconciliation Action Plan champions our vision for reconciliation - an Australia that values and embraces the unique cultures, contributions, perspectives and strengths of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander peoples.
As part of our commitment to the safety of the children and vulnerable communities we work with, you will be required to undergo a Police Clearance and Working with Children Check.
MTC is committed to the health and safety of our employees. MTC has implemented a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy requiring all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to applicable medical exemptions. By applying for this role, if you secure employment with us, you will be required to comply with the policy.
At MTC you can become the impact you imagine in your community.